Profile
♥
R FOR REBECCA
A little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin.
Email: rebeccaa.-@hotmail.com
Tagboard
Exits
Angel Toh
Alson
Chloe
Crystal
Christina
Christine
Cuifen
Cindy Nah
Desmond
Elaine
Elthea
Erwin
Edison
Fennie
Huili&Joanne
Hani
June
Jesline
Kristine
Linyin
Lorenzo
Lynn
Liqi
Minmin
Pearline
Serene
Shujun
Shylyn
Tricia
Theresa
Verine
Wanxiang
William
Xiuhui
Xshihui
XXshihui
Xinhui
Yingying
Ziwei
Inactive links will be removed.
Etc
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Finally,
Everything has ended.
I think this time is for real.
I will draw a clear line.
No more dragging on.
Its too suffering.
Oh well, lets not talk
about the sad stuff.
Went tuition today.
In fact i have the urge
of not going this morning
cos i am having my period
and my stomach cramp like fuck.
But still i told myself per lesson
is 35bucks & its only 1hr30mins.
Its very expensive and i shouldnt
waste my parent's money. Haha.
So i went for the tuition and met
up with tricia and wanxiang after that
all lot1. And we headed down to Bukit
Batok CSC for singing sessions!
Sangs lots of songs and i am feeling
much better after that (:
I was talking with edmund
and knew that he just broke off
with his girlfriend few mins ago.
Don't be sad. There's still a long
way too go. I have to tell myself
he's not the only guy on earth.
There are better choices out there.
So don't be so 死心眼
on a relationship that
would not results
in a good ending. I know
its hard, but still the decision
lies on you. No one is able
to make the decision for you.
Life is short, let's learn how to
treasure life :D
-More to life
永遠の愛
♥♥♥